If you’re passionate about being a part of a collaborative dental team, we are looking for a patient coordinator like you, with the experience to:
- Handle Patient Intake/Check Out
- Handle Telephone and Email Communications
- Work on Insurance Verification
- Work on Insurance Claims Processing/Follow up
- Handle Treatment Plan Presentation/Follow up
- Handle Account Receivables
- Manage Appointment Scheduling
- Utilize Eaglesoft Management System
Patient Coordinators are responsible for greeting and checking-in patients as well as patient scheduling, reminders, collections, reception and phone duties, and the organization of paperwork. From maintaining supply inventory to coordinating doctor and hygiene appointment hours, you’ll support the office team and administration staff members, as well as being responsible for the appearance of the dental office.
Applicants must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or at least one to three years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills in Dental Office Software (Eaglesoft); Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Contract Management Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Gmail.
- Collaborative capabilities and the ability to generate creative solutions
- Familiarity with medical insurance eligibility, benefits, and billing procedures
- If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today. After all, we always put people first at Tarpon Shores Dental, and that includes a full benefits package for health, vision, and dental care, life insurance, disability insurance, and a retirement program.
We work diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected in our office. We have proper PPE for our staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.