If you’re passionate about being a part of a collaborative dental team, we are looking for an oral surgeon like you.
Our dentists and specialists provide excellent dental care and top-notch customer care to every patient, building rapport, expediting follow-ups and recommended treatment, and building and maintaining a recurring patient base.
Associates must follow all Federal & State guidelines, including HIPAA, OSHA, and Florida State Regulations; maintain current technical and professional knowledge and certifications; and enjoy providing a positive and collaborative working environment with all dental office staff as well as patients.
You must be able to:
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patients
- Collaborate with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments.
- Perform surgical procedures to extract impacted or damaged teeth, place dental implants, and remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and/or facial regions.
- Prescribe medication to improve recovery and control pain after procedures.
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck.
- Provide support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conduct research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the oral and/or facial regions.
- Keep current on new developments in dentistry through structured continuing education
- Educate patients about oral health
- Maintain affiliation with professional dental groups and associations to represent Tarpon Shores Dental in the local community.
Applicants must have these qualifications:
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school
- DEA license in good standing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills required in Dental Office Software (Eaglesoft); Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Contract Management Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Gmail.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today. After all, we always put people first at Tarpon Shores Dental, and that includes a full benefits package for health, vision, and dental care, life insurance, disability insurance, and a retirement program.
We work diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected in our office. We have proper PPE for our staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.