General Dentist (full-time)
We are looking for a general dentist with the following abilities:
- Able to complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patients
- Carry out agreed-upon clinical treatments.
- Keep current with new developments in dentistry and professional development
- Educate patients on oral health
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations, and dental societies to represent Tarpon Shores in the local community.
- DMD or DDS licensed to practice in FL
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Current CPR and PALS/ACLS
- Strong communication and clinical skills
- Friendly and empathetic personality
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today. After all, we always put people first at Tarpon Shores Dental, and that includes a full benefits package for health, vision, and dental care, life insurance, disability insurance, and a retirement program.
We work diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected in our office. We have proper PPE for our staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.