Dental Hygienist (full time or part time)
At Tarpon Shores Dental we offer caring, cutting-edge, and comprehensive dental care, including emergency dental care, pediatric dentistry, and CEREC 1-Visit Crowns. With our skilled experience in building strong and healthy smiles, we offer the highest quality dental care to patients of all ages.
We are currently looking for an experienced Hygienist for our Venice location. The Dental Hygienist is a partner, working together with our Dentist to meet the oral health needs of patients. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and has excellent communication skills.
- Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, perio charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Taking digital xrays
- Single or Dual column hygiene (pay increases with dual)
- Removing calculus and plaque
- Applying preventive materials
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Must be a FL Registered Dental Hygienist